Southwest Medical Group, Orthopedics
At Southwest Medical Group, Orthopedics, Dr. Bagge is very accessible and sees all of the patients personally. Patients always see a surgeon at each visit. All kinds of insurance is accepted. X-rays can be done in our clinic for your convenience.
Save time by printing and filling out forms before your first appointment!
Adult Orthopedic Procedures
- Non-operative and operative treatment of fractures
- Treatment of hip, knee and shoulder arthritis with medication, injections, and/or joint replacement
- Knee arthroscopy
- Operative treatment of post-traumatic deformities
- Carpal and cubital tunnel releases
Pediatric Orthopedic Procedures
- State-of-the-art treatment of all types of pediatric fractures, including growth plate injuries in the growing child
- Guided growth using minimally invasive hardware to correct leg length differences, angular deformities
- Non-operative scoliosis management with spine bracing
- Corrective osteotomies for more extensive limb deformities
- Tendon releases and lengthenings
- All procedures are done with the child’s comfort in mind, working closely with our anesthesiologists to minimize distress to the child pre- and post-cooperatively
When Jonathan, my 12-year-old son broke his arm playing soccer, he was anxious and in pain. We were anxious, too. My family has been fortunate to avoid a lot of broken bones, so we don’t have much experience dealing with them. From admission to discharge, the capable doctors, nurses and staff at SHS were professional, efficient and kind. They put us all at as much ease as one could expect under the circumstances.
Later, when it came time to cast both bones in his forearm, the doctor explained things that I needed to know as a parent, and he was spoken to in a respectful, accessible way. It might seem a minor thing, but when he was offered a multi-colored cast, this fun twist helped my son and I keep the injury in perspective.
Thank you to those of you at Southwest Health System who helped my wife and I through the rough-and-tumble challenges of raising a healthy boy!
~KL in Cortez, CO