Medication Management & Pill Schedules
Medication management can be a challenge to keep on top of. Pill schedules for numerous medications can be complicated! Southwest Health System and CareLink offer a variety of medication management systems to patients and their caregivers in the four corners area, including Cortez, Dolores, Mancos, Dove Creek, Durango and other nearby regions in southwest Colorado. These services help ensure medication compliance to important pill schedules. Call Doris at Southwest Health System (970-749-3464) to learn more.
Here’s an overview of the TabSafe, MedReady+ and MedMinder medication management systems:
TabSafe is secure and simplified medication management.
It’s easy to use yet can accommodate the most complex pill schedules. The device features online reporting and security that promotes medication compliance and offers peace of mind for the user, family members and caregivers.
- Plugs into electrical power and standard phone lines
- Load four cartridges with individual or multi-dose meds by the caregiver, pharmacist or user
- Transmit and download the pill schedule
- An alert reminds the user to press a button when the medicine is due to be dispensed
- Other reminders like “Check Blood Pressure” or “Meal Time” can be added
- Live 24 hour operator intervention
- Secure locking unit
- Rechargeable backup battery
- Large, easy to read LED screen simplifies medication management
Simplify the management of multiple medications with MedReady+.
Reduce the risk of missed or double doses with this home-based, medication compliance system. Each MedReady+ dispenser includes a wireless interface to allow the CareLink unit to provide 24-7 live monitoring. It can dispense solid medications up to four times a day, and has audio and visual reminders.
- Locks to prevent unauthorized access to medications
- Setting timers and alarms is as easy as setting a digital alarm
- LED clock is easy to read
- Audio and visual reminders
- Removable tray makes refills easy
- Tamper proof for maximum security
- Caregivers can load the device and monitor patient compliance with a real lock and key
- Switches to rechargeable battery in the event of a power outage
- Card holder for printed copy of medications in the dispenser
MedMinder is an advanced medication organizer for home use.
It simplifies the task of managing multiple medications and helps ensure the right medications are taken at the right time. A flashing cup reminds patients which pills to take and when to take them. If the medications aren’t removed within an assigned time frame, auditory prompts and optional automatic phone calls, messages and texts may follow. Family members and caregivers can monitor medication compliance and pill schedules online or with text messages.
- Weekly / Bi-weekly / Monthly medication management
- Secured / Locked
- Removable cups
- Auto alerts and notifications
- Web-based and real-time reports
- AT&T Cell-based: no wired phone lines required
Learn about CareLink’s remote medical monitoring! Southwest Health System and Carelink coordinate to be your local service provider of medical alert systems in the Four Corners! CareLink® provides peace of mind for you or your family member in knowing that you have 24-hour access to medical assistance. Services are available in Cortez, Dolores, Mancos, Dove Creek, Durango and surrounding areas in southwest Colorado. CareLink® is an affordable monitoring option with convenience features built to help you focus on wellness at home. It’s help, at the touch of a button! CareLink® services provide a variety of medical alert solutions with the most advanced technology for patients, families, caregivers and healthcare providers.