We realize that the ability to pay your medical bills can be very stressful Southwest Memorial Hospital maintains agreements with a variety of different organizations to assist in paying your medical expenses. In addition to this we offer other discout programs, financial assistance, andother ways to make financial arrangements. Call Patient Financial Services at 970-564-2130 for assistance.
Insurance Plans – Below is a list of the most common insurance plans we work with on a routine basis. However, it is not everything and we will work with all insurance carriers to assist in paying for your medical care.
- Anthem (Blue Cross / Blue Shield)
- Child Health Plan (CHP and CHP+)
- Cigna of Colorado
- Cofinity/Aetna Workers’ Compenstation
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP)
- Coventry / First Health / CCN
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- FAP: Charity Program
- Health Management Network
- Indian Health Service
- Integrated Health Plans
- Medicaid (Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona)
- Meritain Health
- NGS American
- Public Employee Health Program (PEHP)
- Regional Care, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- San Juan IPA
- Summit Administrators
- TRICARE / TRICARE-for-Life / CHAMPUS/ CHAMPVA
- United Healthcare