Insurance Plans – Below is a list of the most common insurance plans we work with on a routine basis.
Self-Pay Discounts are available to those who pay within 30 days of receiving their bill. Cash discounts available.
- Anthem (Blue Cross / Blue Shield)
- Child Health Plan (CHP and CHP+)
- Cigna of Colorado
- Cofinity/Aetna Workers’ Compenstation
- Colorado Indigent Care Program (CICP)
- Coventry / First Health / CCN
- Employee Benefit Management Services (EBMS)
- FAP: Charity Program
- Health Management Network
- Indian Health Service
- Integrated Health Plans
- Medicaid (Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Arizona)
- Meritain Health
- NGS American
- Public Employee Health Program (PEHP)
- Regional Care, Inc.
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- San Juan IPA
- Summit Administrators
- TRICARE / TRICARE-for-Life / CHAMPUS/ CHAMPVA
- United Healthcare
We realize that the ability to pay your medical bills can be very stressful Southwest Health System maintains agreements with a variety of different organizations to assist in paying your medical expenses. In addition to this we offer other discount programs, financial assistance, and other ways to make financial arrangements. Call Patient Financial Services at 970-564-2131 or email email@example.com for assistance.